Goals for Graduates
The Greenville R-II School District's educational program has been designed to assist students in becoming productive citizens in their respective communities. The following objectives are to be attained by all graduates.
- appreciate and understand the methods and findings of science and math.
- identify and better understand the ways technology is used to solve problems, accomplish tasks and assess/manage information.
- think rationally and make ethical judgments.
- develop leadership potential.
- become proficient in problem solving and decision making.
- become a self-disciplined individual.
- develop an appreciation for the rights and duties of citizenship and to be diligent in the performance of civic responsibility.
- understand the significance of the family and the conditions conducive to successful family life.
- develop and maintain good health, respect for safety and worthy utilization of leisure time.
- acquire basic understandings, attitudes and skills necessary to become a productive participant in economic life.
- become and intelligent consumer of goods and services.
- understand economic consequences and choices made.
- develop the capacity to appreciate beauty in literature, art, music and nature.
- respect other people, their property and culture and work cooperatively with them.